A professionally engineered galvanised steel equine treadmill with variable speed and incline to enable the development of strength, flexibility, stamina and balance. Ideal for private yards, livery yards and equestrian centres.
“We had no room for a horse walker so the treadmill is ideal. It is very easy to use and has hugely benefited all our horses’ fitness levels, topline and general muscle tone. It has also been great for injured horses needing controlled walking exercise in straight lines.”
- Length when ramps folded up 4m
- Length when ramps down 7.6m
- Overall width 1.8m
- Griptop belt width 900mm
- Height 2.4m
- Motor 3kw Hydraulic motor 0.75kw
- Power supply needed - Single Phase 32A
- Manually operated speed control 0 to 8 km/p
- Gradient 10°
Optional extras include:
- Control Panel allowing you to choose between preset speed and gradient training programmes
- Trotting treadmill
- Coin machine
- Treadmills start at £11,000 plus VAT. This model has manual speed and gradient controls, 4 emergency stop buttons, electronic eye, on and off ramps, 3 different height tie ups and a quick release rear bar. Please contact us for a quote on the other models.
- We occasionally have ex-demo treadmills in stock. Please contact us to find out.
FMBs are supporters of World Class Equestrian
Come and visit us on our stands at events including:
- Badminton (World of the Horse stand)
- Hickstead Derby
- Hartpury CDI
- Hickstead Royal International
- Dublin Horse Show
- Hartpury 3DE
- National Dressage Championships
- Your Horse Live
- BD Convention
All items have a 30-day money back guarantee.